This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Help! Krita is releasing, but we haven't got a video!

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
halla
KDE Developer
OS
Help!!! All the usual suspects are busy, some of them even moving to Japan... And it's only 14 days until the big Krita 4 release day, and it'll be a huge release, and we don't have a video showing of all the new features. See https://krita.org/en/krita-4-0-release-notes/ for a preview of what will be the main highlights!

A release video should be short, show off the main highlights in a fun and dynamic way. There's no need for voice-over, just some text introducting each feature, or subtitles... That's up to you.

So! Who can make a cool video for us? Answers on a postcard -- or join us in #krita on irc.freenode.net.
bartoloni
OS
sorry.. not a Krita user :( (too slow the windows build) i hope you can find someone that can help.
looking4afix
Registered Member
OS
hey, did you guys sorted this out? It's been like a week, but, I would like to help! I'm an intern in a social media company, and I do video editing in premiere pro, etc. But I'm a fan of FOSS, and use GNU/Linux as my personal OS. I've been playing with Kdenlive and Krita, and I'm quite happy with both, and I would love to help the project!

Edit: I just registered to the forum out of interest of this post. I can prove I'm real, and interested in helping (through telegram, twitter, e-mail, etc), I also can send some things I edited both in Kdenlive, and the things I done in my internship (which I think is irrelevant, since It's done on premiere pro).