This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

New problem

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
marylisel
Registered Member

New problem

Sat May 26, 2018 5:03 pm
I love Kdenlive and I have been using it for year. But 3 days I have a big problem : if I work on an old folde or if I open a new one, I cannot save it. I only have an empty window.
I have kdenlive 4.15.12_3-oubuntu1 with a Linux Mint 18.2 Sonya.
Thank you for your help.

Marylise
bartoloni
OS

Re: New problem

Sun May 27, 2018 6:59 am
marylisel wrote:I love Kdenlive and I have been using it for year. But 3 days I have a big problem : if I work on an old folde or if I open a new one, I cannot save it. I only have an empty window.
Thank you for your help.

Marylise

Hi what is a folde (folder i think) ? .. do you mean project?

can you change the topic title to something like ... "can't save folder" or "can't save project.." ? with an understandable title you can receive more help.

BTW i suggest you to try latest official "Appimage" of Kdenlive. (or maybe the latest BETA: https://files.kde.org/kdenlive/unstable ... 4.AppImage )
marylisel
Registered Member

Re: New problem

Tue May 29, 2018 10:17 am
bartoloni wrote:New problem
bartoloni wrote:
marylisel wrote:I love Kdenlive and I have been using it for year. But 3 days I have a big problem : if I work on an old folde or if I open a new one, I cannot save it. I only have an empty window.
Thank you for your help.

Marylise

Hi what is a folde (folder i think) ? .. do you mean project?

can you change the topic title to something like ... "can't save folder" or "can't save project.." ? with an understandable title you can receive more help.

BTW i suggest you to try latest official "Appimage" of Kdenlive. (or maybe the latest BETA: https://files.kde.org/kdenlive/unstable ... 4.AppImage )

Thank you, for your answer. I will try with a new tittle.
I tried the latest Beta as you have suggested but I did not know what to do with what I got...
I think I will try to install a new Mint.
Marylise