This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

problem clip monitor and clip project

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
marylisel
Registered Member

problem clip monitor and clip project

Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:19 am
Hello,
A new problem : I have a Mint 18.3 and I have been using Kdenlive for years.
This morning I have a new problem : my project monitor remains white and my clip monitor remains black. Or the opposite.
Why ? What can I do ?
Thank you for your help.
Marylise
render17
Registered Member
same for me. still waiting for new respond....
capslock
Registered Member
OS
What have you already tried to solve your problem? Are there hints in the console output when running kdenlive within a command shell? Did you perform updates? Does the latest AppImage work?
marylisel
Registered Member
capslock wrote:What have you already tried to solve your problem? Are there hints in the console output when running kdenlive within a command shell? Did you perform updates? Does the latest AppImage work?

I did sudo add-apt-repository ppa:kdenlive/kdenlive-stable
Puis on tape les lignes de commande habituelles :
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install kdenlive
Nothing changed.

and I used the "gestionnaire de logitiels' of my "Linux Mint 18.3 Sylvia".

I cannot use appimage. II was asked to install archive Parchise. What I did. Then I got "Archive parchive n'est pas pris en charge."

And now, when I open a project I cannot see the clips, neither on the time time nor on "the source du projet"....
I am a little bit desparate.
Thank you for your help.
marylisel
Registered Member
marylisel wrote:
capslock wrote:What have you already tried to solve your problem? Are there hints in the console output when running kdenlive within a command shell? Did you perform updates? Does the latest AppImage work?

I did sudo add-apt-repository ppa:kdenlive/kdenlive-stable
Puis on tape les lignes de commande habituelles :
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install kdenlive
Nothing changed.

and I used the "gestionnaire de logitiels' of my "Linux Mint 18.3 Sylvia".

I cannot use appimage. II was asked to install archive Parchise. What I did. Then I got "Archive parchive n'est pas pris en charge."

And now, when I open a project I cannot see the clips, neither on the time time nor on "the source du projet"....
I am a little bit desparate.
Thank you for your help.

No answer ? I still have the same problem.
And when I open a "open recent" file I got a "clips problems" window. And I have to use "placeholders for missing clips".

I am desperate because I cannot use Kdenlive on work on my movies.

Thank you for your help.