This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Windows 10 issues

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
jimsk
Registered Member

Windows 10 issues

Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:27 pm
Kdenlive is a very powerful program and I am just getting started using it. Big thank you to the developers. But I have noticed a few issues. The most troubling is that several windows for text entry are white text on white background. For example, the file name in the render window. Can I change this somewhere? The default choice could be better even if I can change it.
Also, the program doesn't remember where I have or put my files. If I render a file and then want to render another it doesn't remember where I did the first one and I have to find the folder again. Can I set this? Seems like the default would be the last place...
bartoloni
OS

Re: Windows 10 issues

Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:20 am
for the first issue: viewtopic.php?f=279&t=142606

for the second one .... when i render a project in a specific folder (i use usually only "desktop or ducuments" folders) when i load the project from RECENT menu... the RENDER path always contain the correct path i used last time in this project.

for example.. when opening "Horror.Kdenlive" from "recent" menu i have this rendering path: Davy/desktop/Horror-files/
and when i open the "Intro.Kdenlive" (again from recent list.. but maybe it works opening the file.. i dont' know) i have this rendering path: Davy/desktop/Intro1080/
i'm using Windows 10 64.

P.S. i suggest also to place the Kdenlive folder (of the executable) on the desktop or on the root of current user (and not on PROGRAMS o ROOT of HD) ... to make Kdenlive can use full permissions (of user) to store preferences and settings. (for now there is not a "manifest" requesting Administrative permission when launching it)
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=152358&p=398456#p398456