This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

From movie maker to KDEnlive

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
dedetuga
Registered Member

From movie maker to KDEnlive

Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:51 pm
Hi,

Today a install kdenlive on my ubuntu, I'm looking from an option similar of movie maker to do emphase to audio, video or narration

There is something similar in kdenlive???

thacks
Merlimau
Registered Member

Re: From movie maker to KDEnlive

Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:06 am
As far as I know it’s not possible to record direct on an Kdenlive audio track so far. You have to use Audacity or a similar program for recording.
Akela
Registered Member

Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:56 am
Merlimau wrote:As far as I know it’s not possible to record direct on an Kdenlive audio track so far. You have to use Audacity or a similar program for recording.

Click the +-sign in the clip monitor ;)

and because the ffmpeg paramaters are wrong, look at this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwg7XO5YZbA

@dedetuga: what do you mean with emphase ? I think kdenlive is not missing what moviemaker offers, but it maybe hidden ;)

ot: this forumsoft or the config is a pain! I want to see the threads and when i am answering the old posts.
*schnaub*
dedetuga
Registered Member

Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:19 am
Merlimau wrote:As far as I know it’s not possible to record direct on an Kdenlive audio track so far. You have to use Audacity or a similar program for recording.

I don't want record
Arkengheist
Registered Member
OS

Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:38 am
I'm not sure what you want to do either but it seems it just changing the volume ? If that is the case there's an effect called "Volume (keyframable)" that will do the job ! you just need to set your keyframes appropriately