This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

help to chat here in forum!

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
stanislavzu
Registered Member

help to chat here in forum!

Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:59 am
dont realy undestand how i can ansuer if somebody ansuer to my question.. what button is just to ansuer to him?
Merlimau
Registered Member

Re: help to chat here in forum!

Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:04 am
Before you press "submit" you have to tick "notify me when a reply is posted" below the submit button in the option part.

You can click on "reply to topic" or enter the text on the quick reply box ones you are logged in.

BTW: this is not a "normal" forum software.
stanislavzu
Registered Member

Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:35 pm
Merlimau wrote:Before you press "submit" you have to tick "notify me when a reply is posted" below the submit button in the option part

is it about when i make the post(topik)?
ahaa! i find it on very end! Thanks!
stanislavzu
Registered Member

Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:41 pm
the question is if for example there kouple of people ansuer to my post and id like to ansuer to one of them hou i can choos one?
Merlimau
Registered Member

Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:29 pm
This is not possible. You have to work with the "Quote" function.
stanislavzu wrote:the question is if for example there kouple of people ansuer to my post and id like to ansuer to one of them hou i can choos one?

When you are in the "answer box" scroll down, below you find all answers so far. Use the slider on the right side and select the text you like to quote. And then inside the answer click on "quote 'UserName'" and it will appear inside your answer.

Use the preview button always to check how your answer looks like.
stanislavzu
Registered Member

Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:05 pm
[quote]You have to work with the "Quote" function./quote]
Thank you, Merlimau ! )
Oh, yes! Actualy good system. I just need to learn a bit more. ) thank you very much! It realy help me!
So one more, mane questions. Im tryin to learn how to yous the KDenLive. Not commercial. Just for myself. But, as musiccien, I like to feel my instruments as good as possible. But my English language level not good enough yet. So often im just stact there and dont have anybody to talk with about subj..
So im loking for somebody who yous KDenLive. Know it quit well and can explain simple things.. or even, may be, doesn't yous it or doesn't yous eny of video editor, but just can discuss about subj.
My question is how I shoud make a topic to find some help sometimes
stanislavzu
Registered Member

Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:07 pm
stanislavzu wrote:
You have to work with the "Quote" function./quote]
Thank you, Merlimau ! )
Oh, yes! Actualy good system. I just need to learn a bit more. ) thank you very much! It realy help me!
So one more, mane questions. Im tryin to learn how to yous the KDenLive. Not commercial. Just for myself. But, as musiccien, I like to feel my instruments as good as possible. But my English language level not good enough yet. So often im just stact there and dont have anybody to talk with about subj..
So im loking for somebody who yous KDenLive. Know it quit well and can explain simple things.. or even, may be, doesn't yous it or doesn't yous eny of video editor, but just can discuss about subj.
My question is how I shoud make a topic to find some help sometimes
stanislavzu
Registered Member

Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:13 pm
Hmmm. Use the preview button always to check how your answer looks like.
Merlimau wrote:This is not possible. You have to work with the "Quote" function.
stanislavzu wrote:the question is if for example there kouple of people ansuer to my post and id like to ansuer to one of them hou i can choos one?

When you are in the "answer box" scroll down, below you find all answers so far. Use the slider on the right side and select the text you like to quote. And then inside the answer click on "quote 'UserName'" and it will appear inside your answer.

Use the preview button always to check how your answer looks like.
stanislavzu
Registered Member

Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:17 pm
Use the preview button

Hm did I got it or not
stanislavzu
Registered Member

Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:22 pm
stanislavzu wrote:
Use the preview button

Hm did I got it or not
No. Doesn't look like I got it. Bit too tired for now.. ill be buck!)
Ufff)