This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Windows 10 JPEG Rendering Issue

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
hamme563
Registered Member

Windows 10 JPEG Rendering Issue

Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:34 am
I am using Kdenlive MLT version 6.12.0 on Windows 10.

I have created a presentation with pictures and video set to music. When rendering, the music and videos render fine, but all of the images render as a white screen. I have tried rendering in every format, and I want to know if this is a known bug, or if there is a workaround that I am not aware of. Any help is much appreciated.

Many Thanks
Merlimau
Registered Member

Re: Windows 10 JPEG Rendering Issue

Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:58 pm
This is a known bug. Workaround: You have to convert all JPG to PNG and it renders correct.
hamme563
Registered Member

Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:54 pm
Thank you very much for the information. Do you know of any way to do this short of converting all of the files and then remaking the presentation?
Arkengheist
Registered Member
OS

Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:22 pm
For the "remaking the presentation" part, you can move your current jpegs to another folder and when you open the project it'll tell you it can't find the clips. You can then go and select your pngs one by one. MIght be quicker to remake it depending on how complicated it is. Also I've done this trick with files in the same format before but i'm not sure it works with different formats.