This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Very big problem

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Julien-CBDB
Registered Member

Very big problem

Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:32 pm
Hi everyone,
I have a very big problem this evening. I work on a video since yesterday, a big one.
Few minutes ago, kdenlive crash and now when I open the project that announce few transitions are not valable and be delete. But when I click "OK" kdenlive close...
I use the 18.12.1 appimage. I try to open my project with the last 19.04 and an old 17.12, nothing work.
I try to manually delete transition in the project file but that don't work too.
Do you have any idea ?
Merlimau
Registered Member

Re: Very big problem

Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:44 am
Try with appimage 19.04.2f or with the nightly build (see download page). This week some crash by opening Kdenlive files were fixed.
bartoloni
OS

Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:47 pm
Julien-CBDB wrote:Hi everyone,
I have a very big problem this evening. I work on a video since yesterday, a big one.
Few minutes ago, kdenlive crash and now when I open the project that announce few transitions are not valable and be delete. But when I click "OK" kdenlive close...
I use the 18.12.1 appimage. I try to open my project with the last 19.04 and an old 17.12, nothing work.
I try to manually delete transition in the project file but that don't work too.
Do you have any idea ?

Can you provide the PROJECT file?
(this is link to latest Appimage: https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/Kden ... 4.appimage )
Julien-CBDB
Registered Member

Re: Very big problem  Topic is solved

Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:16 am
Hi,
Sorry for my late reply. I success to repair my project file.
I launch Kdenlive in a terminal to see error message.
With the first one I find a topic on another forum.
The guy delete a line of an overlay track. I try and that work. If I find again the topic I can share the link here :)
bartoloni
OS

Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:21 am
OK :)