This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

How i can find "Go To Marker" menu in kdenlive version 19

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
husnimubarok
Registered Member
Hi admin

can you help me to Find "Go To Marker" menu in kdenlive 19.0x.xx version ?

some case i create marker in time line clip, but i can't find "Go To Marker" menu to jump to the marker.
Merlimau
Registered Member
Goto Marker and Goto Guide are working only if you right click into the "picture" of clip respectivly project monitor.
bartoloni
OS
husnimubarok wrote:Hi admin
some case i create marker in time line clip, but i can't find "Go To Marker" menu to jump to the marker.

GO TO (for markers and guide) just move cursor to first / last / next / previous marker/guide.
maybe better to use "guides" for your use (guides has GO TO GUIDE function directly on timeline, and this works with labels also... right click on an empty place of timeline)
jherring
Registered Member
This is confusing for me. In older versions I used to use the Clip Monitor to find and place markers, then in the project monitor be able to "Go to Marker..." in that clip as seen in the project and then cut it etc... I wouldn't have to scroll around and hunt for it.

Why is that not possible now?

Also, in Clip Monitor I can't add a guide.