This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

My project crash, I can not recover :(

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
bluenator
Registered Member
hi.

I put a .wav audio in my edited video and the program crash. I didnt save but the program have recorded the last minutes before crash. But I can not recover, always crash after the load . I deleted the .wav file, ignore to recover .wav file and the program and still crash :(. I wait 2 weeks for an update, I try today the daily update and still crash. How can i fix this? I lost like 1 hour of edition in the video forever...?
bluenator
Registered Member
I discart by mistake this time and now I can not restore nothing. I will move to other video editor software for this reason. Its a good software until decide to crash and f*ck it all your project that you worked for hours. F*ck kdenlive. Bye and "thanks" for the no help.
bartoloni
OS
the right way to manage this issue WAS to post the issue 2 weeks ago... maybe someone can take a look to project code and understand what was wrong and try to help, BTW using words with "*" is not a good way to search help, good bye and good luck with the next video editing community.
bluenator
Registered Member
Sorry for the bad language. I was angry for waste time.