This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

kdenlive won't load beyond a certain percentage

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
joewinfree
Registered Member
I posted a bug report about this on bugs.kde on Thursday, but have yet to receive a response. The thread is here:
https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=413886

I get I have to give people time to respond, but I really need this fixed ASAP. I don't want to spend the whole weekend running around in circles when I could be finishing up my project.

To recap what's happening, I don't know why, but regardless of what project file I choose kdenlive refuses to load the file beyond a specific percentage. One file stops at 78%, another at 50%.

The timeline tracks load without any clips or images in them, and the program can still be messed with despite the Loading Clips dialogue box still being there. It doesn't crash immediately when I exit out of the loading box, but if I do too much it does crash.

It just started doing this on Thursday for no reason, and I can't figure out why. Can anybody help me out? :-\
bartoloni
OS
this happens to me on WIndows 10 only if i select the OpenGLES backend (without an updated Intel VGA GPU)
joewinfree
Registered Member
How do I turn OpenGL off?