This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Where are Trasitions in Kdenlive 19.12.03 ?Can you help me?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
emre
Registered Member
Hello,
I installed the new version of the Kdenlive program. But(Compositions are visible) the transitions are not visible. My computer's operating system is windows 10. Can you help?

Thank you.
Merlimau
Registered Member
composition = transition
bartoloni
OS
emre wrote: the transitions are not visible.
Thank you.

do you see something different from older Kdenlive versions? ( Compositions and Effects are the only 2 tabs .. one are compositions .. and one are effects... no transitions) ... are transitions something like a moving effect? if yes.. this can be done using COMPOSITIONS.
emre
Registered Member
Thanks your helping.I understand that there is no transition part.Composition and transitions are the same.
And can you advice which version i can download.İ installed 19.12.3 version.But i don't see fade out fade in,or dissolve like this.
Can you share which version you use?(For Windows 10)
bartoloni
OS
Fade-in fade-out are compositions (WIPES) you can automatically add them to a clip just pressing the bottom corners dots (left or right side of the clip) or add manually searching WIPE ( i know that this name dones't seems something related to fade-in fade-out :( )