This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Problem with Slideshow Clips

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
davidisaskingquestions
Registered Member

Problem with Slideshow Clips

Fri May 15, 2020 6:10 pm
I'm using Kdenlive 20.04.00 on Ubuntu 18.

I create a video using a few different slideshow clips from a series of JPG images.

Everything is fine in the preview monitor (with proxy videos turned on), but when I render, the entire output video is blank white. Unless I render using proxy clips, then the output is ok, but poor quality.

I could not get it working, so i saved the .kdenlive file and all the associated project files (such as audio and JPGs) and transferred them to another computer, also using Ubuntu 18 and kdenlive 20.04.

But when I open the .kdenlive file on the other computer it will not load the slideshow clips at all and gives an error of "/home/david/Animation/zombies/images/bank1/.all.jpg: No such file or directory"

Basically the clip is not loading the JPGs, which are in the correct location (there has never been any ".all.jpg", I'm assuming this is code for load all the images in the directory?)
vpinon
KDE Developer
OS

Re: Problem with Slideshow Clips

Fri May 15, 2020 8:05 pm
Hello,
There was an unfortunate regression in MLT when we released 20.04.0; it is worked around in our 20.04.0b re-release, and 20.04.1 to come very soon