This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

favorite render settings saves problems

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
ahahahaah
Registered Member
OS
hello,

in the render page when i clic "more options" and change the audio or video value for example, if i save the configuration with the favorite button, the next time i will start kdenlive, this will be the old values that will be loaded... as if the new values i choosed have not been saved.
ahahahaah
Registered Member
OS
nobody have this issue?

in the "edit profile" window, the default quality for video and audio, if i change them they go back to 0 (when i restart kdenlive)
ahahahaah
Registered Member
OS
i have found the .xml file profile in this path C:\Users\ok\AppData\Roaming\kdenlive\export

<profiles version="1">
<profile category="Custom" name="MP4 X264 - Quadcopter - 1080 CRF 23 [Davy]" extension="mp4" destinationid="favorites" args="properties=x264-medium f=mp4 vcodec=libx264 acodec=aac g=120 crf=23 ab=128+'k'"/>
<profile speeds="preset=slower;preset=medium;preset=faster;preset=ultrafast" category="test" name="MP4" audiobitrates="64,256" extension="mp4" defaultaudiobitrate="224" qualities="10,63" args="vcodec=libx264 progressive=1 crf=%quality acodec=libmp3lame ab=%audiobitrate+'k'" defaultquality="50"/>
</profiles>

however the default settings that i wanted are present in the file profile (see the bold characters), so why they are not applied when i exit the program and launch it again?