This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

melt binary crashs with log "use AVStream.codecpar instead"

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
blue-on
Registered Member
OS
Code: Select all
[mp4 @ 0000000006bb9680] Using AVStream.codec to pass codec parameters to muxers is deprecated, use AVStream.codecpar instead. [mp4 @ 0000000006bb9680] Using AVStream.codec to pass codec parameters to muxers is deprecated, use AVStream.codecpar instead. Current Frame: 30, percentage: 0
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc' what(): std::bad_alloc

windows version, win 10 pro x64 build 2004.
i tried with libx264, h264_amf, libvpx, and others, but none of modern codecs are working.
i also tried with daily build, but it didnt solved issue.
so i suspected ffmpeg.exe and replaced it with official build, but same results.
i have no idea about this...
bartoloni
OS
crashes during rendering?

if yes.. have you tried to find the clip that is causing the issue? (using the zone rendering)
blue-on
Registered Member
OS
bartoloni wrote:crashes during rendering?

if yes.. have you tried to find the clip that is causing the issue? (using the zone rendering)

that feature is not working since version 19.04
blue-on
Registered Member
OS

quick update

Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:42 pm
uninstalling kdenlive comepletely(including %appdata%) and reinstalling didnt help
blue-on
Registered Member
OS

update again

Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:40 am
tried to render on kubuntu, and it didnt work, resulting same issue.
i also transcoded and replaced the video clip(theres only one video clip in the project file) i used with ffmpeg, and some other video editing software in various formats-which didnt work after all.
so i suspected the project file and made a new one that only contains crop,speed change. it worked well. i have no idea what is causing this issue.
here's project file.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PNafS3 ... sp=sharing
blue-on
Registered Member
OS

found out what is the problem

Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:03 am
video speed changing with pitch correction was the problem.
whatever i change, delete clips and effects, it didnt solved.
i tried diffrent builds and OSs. but no avail.
finally, i unchecked box 'pitch correction' on video speed and i finally completed rendering.
plus, with pitch correction, the video preview playback is so laggy and almost unusable without movit gpu accel.
bartoloni
OS
can you provide a very small project that "expose" the issue? just to be sure that will be fixed ASAP
blue-on
Registered Member
OS
bartoloni wrote:can you provide a very small project that "expose" the issue? just to be sure that will be fixed ASAP

here is the original project file. it will cause the issue with any video clip replaced.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PNafS3 ... v_CzY/view