This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Video is completely out of sync after render

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
moon
Registered Member
Hello everyone!
Now i've been using kdenlive on windows for quite some time now and this is the first time this issue has ever happend.

So a breif explanation as to what is happening:

I've been working on this 14 minute video for a week now and its finally ready.
I do the usual routine of rendering it. It takes a while but whatever i think.

But after its done rendering and i go to watch the video through to make sure everything is okay i notice something.
The video seems to get more and more out of sync with the audio the further it goes along.

This is very frustrating since i've been trying so hard to try and fix this but its the same result every time and basically the rendered video is completely different from the one in the preview. Some parts in the audio also just dissapear and the transparent text appears earlier then where i had placed it in the editing software.

I really hope somebody out there can help me with this
Merlimau
Registered Member
I assume you are in a country with comma as decimal separator. If you work with 20.08.0 try the daily build.
moon
Registered Member
Yeah thats the thing. I have no idea where or what the "Daily build is" the download page dosent mention anything about daily anything. Ive heard its the answer to this problem but i still dont know. And yes i use 20.08
Merlimau
Registered Member
Click here: https://kdenlive.org/en/download/
Scroll down and click either on Daily AppImage or Daily Windows.