This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Transform - HELP!!!! I have two problems.

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
derbydog
Registered Member
*** Not sure how to delete this post. Figured it out. I was using Composite transform instead of Alpha transform. Both work now...
Derbydog

I've been watching one of the tutorials - following it step by step but can't get it to work as per the tutorial.

1) Why does Transform only work on V1? I want to zoom out from 100% to 0% - added transform, added the keyframes and changed the end size to zero. But this only works on V1.....??

2) Trying to create a 4 box with a video in each box. I can add transform to V1, change to 50% and position the video in any corner - that works
Then on V2, I add transform, 50%.....and the V2 video now appears within the V1 video as 50% of that - instead of being separate..??? Then V3 ends up as a small section of the V2 video.
I am following the tutorial literally step by step and cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong here. I assume that the tutorial is using an older version of Kden.

Getting very frustrated after 2 days of trying....clearly I am missing something there.

Thx Derbydog