This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Problema installazione successiva

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
daniel-gsxs
Registered Member

Problema installazione successiva

Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:49 am
Ciao a tutti, recentemente ho installato kdenlive 20.08.2 e pasticciando qua e la sono riuscito a cancellare tutta la parte superiore dell'applicazione (la cartella di caricamento dei miei file, la finestra visualizzazione file di sinistra, l'altra finestra di anteprima dei video in lavorazione di destra, tutte le varie opzioni sotto, e tutta la barra menu superiore) e in sostanza sono rimaste solamente le 4 barre temporali sotto. (Timeline)
Non riuscendo a ripristinare niente ho disinstallato e reinstallato nuovamente il programma pensando di trovare nuovamente le impostazioni di default e ritrovare tutto al proprio posto ma niente da fare, anche dopo avere reinstallato è rimasto lo stesso problema è come se il pc avesse memorizzato le modifiche fatte la prima volta ed installi il programma in quel modo. Qualcuno ne sa qualcosa? Grazie.
bartoloni
OS
Hi, can you please translate the question or move it to the italian sub forum? viewforum.php?f=311
BTW you have to shutdown Kdnelive and remove the KDENLIVERC file located on user/appdata/local
daniel-gsxs
Registered Member
Hi everyone, I hope the translation is understandable: I recently installed kdenlive 20.08.2 and messing around here and deleted it all the top of the application (the loading folder of my files, the left file view window, the other preview window of the videos being processed on the right, all the various options below, and the whole top menu bar) and basically only the 4 time bars below remained. (Timeline)
Unable to restore anything I uninstalled and reinstalled the program again thinking of finding the default settings again and finding everything in place but nothing to do, even after reinstalling it remained the same problem; it's as if your pc has stored the changes you made the first time and install the program that way. Does anyone know anything about it? Thank you.
daniel-gsxs
Registered Member

Re: Problema successivo

Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:06 pm
bartoloni wrote:Hi, can you please translate the question or move it to the italian sub forum? viewforum.php?f=311
BTW you have to shutdown Kdnelive and remove the KDENLIVERC file located on user/appdata/local

Hello as advised by you I removed the KDENLIVERC file and managed to see the program in an original way so the problem is solved. Thank you very much for the information