This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Blur and hide

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
berndmj
Registered Member
OS

Re: Blur and hide

Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:25 pm
Just a side: wouldn't this thread be better suited to the sub-forum "Video Effects"? Can a mod move it?

This forum will soon be archived and you won't be able to interact with it anymore. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
berndmj
Registered Member
OS

Re: Sfocatura e nascondi

Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:38 pm
daniel-gsxs wrote:I tried "Automatic Mask" but I can't get him to follow the subject (In my case the license plate of a moving car) I framed the license plate at the beginning of the clip, I clicked on "Analyze", I waited for the operation to finish but then the pixelation does not follow the car that leaves for its facts to the right and left while the mask remains fixed

Try this video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijTlM3L3L44
In general you need a target that is not moving too quickly and where there is a high contrast area to track. When playing the clip with the pixelation for whatever reason the red rectangle stays put in the project monitor but the pixelated area around your target should stay with the target.

This forum will soon be archived and you won't be able to interact with it anymore. Please use KDE Discuss instead.