This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

How to regenerate missing .trf files

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
mlg
Registered Member

How to regenerate missing .trf files

Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:49 am
Hi,
I just finalized a project with KDenlive. I cleaned the project up with the corresponding menu option and created an archive. After a few days I restored the archive and opened the project again. The project itsself contained clips which were stabilized by the Clip/stabilize menu option stabilized.

When I open the project I get an error message indicating that the .trf file is missing, i.e. was not part of the archive. Looking a little in more detail into the archive structure I found in the playlist subdirectory a file clip1.mp4.mlt but the project is requesting clip1.mp4..mlt.trf. Interestingly ckip1.mp4 is also missing in the archive.

When I try to render the project again, I get an "invalid" instead of the clip or stabilized clip.

Question now:
- How can I regenerate the missing files
- Is the archive really complete or is there a bug in the function because both the original .mp4 and the .trf files are not archived
mlg
Registered Member
I found the .mp4 files. They were in an folder named "other". So remains the question how to regenerate the .trf file.

Thanks in advance