This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Can't access Openclipart.org from the Online Resources menu

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
everett
Registered Member
Hello Friends,

From the Project/Online Resources menu I am able to successfully access files from both the Freesound Audio Library and Archive.org Video Library. However, this is not the case with the Open Clipart Graphic Library; the pane briefly shows that a search may have started, but then returns no results. Is anyone else having this problem, or am I doing something stupid?

I'm using the appimage Kdenlive 20.12.2 running under Linux Mint 19.3.

Thanks for any pointers you may be able to offer.

Everett Ritland
everett
Registered Member
Hi again,

Given there's been no response, I'm assuming this problem only occurs on my computer. Is that right? Is everyone else able to access Openclipart.org from the menu?

If you would, let me know what luck you're having either way, so I can narrow my focus on the likely culprit.

Many thanks,

Everett
bartoloni
OS
i think that there are no replies because no one is using the online resources... i tried some years ago.. but is completely useless (because there are no previews) .. btw i searched for "cat" on PEXELS VIDEO .. and pressing "PREVIEW" i have (after a while) the preview on clip monitor. (using latest nightly build for Windows)

P.S. i don't have "Openclipart" on my choices.