This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

I keep having to remove the same clip EVERY TIME

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
howtokdenlive
Registered Member
so i have this weird problem i have no idea how to solve, i started a video project with 56 clips, but as i was editing i removed one of the clips from the source file, now it's 55 clips, but now i have this problem where every time i open my project it asks me about the same clip i deleted at the beginning of the project, and it asks me about it EVERY SINGLE TIME I OPEN THE PROJECT and every single time i have to manually remove the selected clip.

i save the project, i save the changes to the project, and then when i open up the file it AGAIN asks me about the clip i removed, it's like the project isn't remembering that i removed the clip but i keep saving that i removed the clip

idk what to do, or what's going on, what do you guys think?
kryxkave
Registered Member
OS
Did you remove the clip from the project bin ? or only from the timeline ?
If the media is still into the project bin (you removed only from the timeline) then the initial warning when reopening the project is exactly the expected behavior from KDENLive.. if you correctly deleted it from the bin then it's a bug (or some data corruption in the project file itself).