This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Change time duration for an image sequence

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
grahm
Registered Member
Hi, I have like 10 images which is a part of an animation. When I try to use them in the timeline, each of them takes 5 seconds to complete. That is a bit too much when using it for a GIF-like animation. I can change the image sequence time from " Configure Kdenline " but sadly, we need to restart Kdenlive and re-add everything for the effect to be applied to the image sequence. Is there any different way to do this ? As in, by pressing " Select All " in the timeline and then changing the idle time for all images. Thanks.
berndmj
Registered Member
OS
I ran into the same issue and unfortunately there is no way to change the duration of more than one clip at a time. Perhaps a feature request is in order?

This forum will soon be archived and you won't be able to interact with it anymore. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
Arkengheist
Registered Member
OS
sredna
Registered Member
OS
Doubleclick the Image Sequence thumbnail in the project bin to edit settings, including frame duration. Format is hh:mm:ss:ff where ff is the number of frames, so max the framerate of your project.