This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Spot Remover

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
mickae
Registered Member
OS

Spot Remover

Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:05 pm
Hallo,
gibt es bei Kdenlive eine Möglichkeit, das Tool Spot Remover automatisch dem Fleck folgen zu lassen, so dass man nicht 100 Keyframes mit der Hand setzen muss?
Hello,
is there a way in Kdenlive to have the Spot Remover tool automatically follow the spot, so you don't have to set 100 keyframes by hand?
Arkengheist
Registered Member
OS

Re: Spot Remover

Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:14 am
Hi! you can first use the motion tracker, copy this data and import it into the spot remover.
mickae
Registered Member
OS

Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:09 am
Hello Arkengheist,
oh, I understand that. Only now I have a problem. Motion Tracker does not work at all (Manjaor Linux, Kdenlive 21.04.1). First, no effect and Kdenlive crashes permanently without mercy. Is there an alternative?
Arkengheist
Registered Member
OS

Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:26 am
umm, that's weird. You can try automask if it's there, but i'm not sure it wasn't removed. You can also try using the last appimage
bartoloni
OS

Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:15 pm
mickae wrote:Motion Tracker does not work at all (Manjaor Linux, Kdenlive 21.04.1). First, no effect and Kdenlive crashes permanently without mercy. Is there an alternative?

please try 21.04.3 release: https://download.kde.org/stable/kdenliv ... 4.appimage
mickae
Registered Member
OS

Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:21 pm
Hello bartoloni,
thanks for the tip. Yes, it works much better with this version. But still Kdenlive crashes every now and then when I use Motion Tracker. I guess it's better to re-record my video than to retouch it in such a complicated way.
mickae
Registered Member
OS

Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:29 pm
Spot Remover works great.
Question: What does Opacity do? You can set it from 0 to 100%, but I don't notice any difference.
bartoloni
OS

Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:45 am
there are no opacity settings on spot remover (for what i know)
please try an updated appimage : https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/Kden ... 4.appimage
also.. just tried the motion tracking and the first 3 algorythms are working.
mickae
Registered Member
OS

Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:22 pm
Hello bartoloni,
on my Linux Version, I have:
X, Y, W, H. And in the next line:
Size: 100% or less and: Opacity 0% or more.

Very sad that you can't upload screenshots here. Or is that possible?

Oh, one more thing: I do not succeed in forgiving karma. How do you do that? Every time I try, the number does not increase.
bartoloni
OS

Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:11 pm

no idea on how Karma works :(
mickae
Registered Member
OS

Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:06 pm
Thank you. Then I must give you your karma personally: Thanks for the always good help.
You are right: The version you recommended me: kdenlive-22.03.70-58d2b03-x86_64.appimage, has no opacity anymore.
How do you make it so that you can paste a screenshot here? I am not able to do that.

Is there any way to make softer edges on spot remover.
bartoloni
OS

Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:16 pm
if you don't want to use external site you can use PNG as image format and upload the image on https://invent.kde.org/multimedia/kdenlive/-/issues (as an issue as an attachment... after that using the preview funcion copy the link to PNG hosted on KDE servers)

P.S. this is a work-around ... please don't use it if you need to upload several images.
mickae
Registered Member
OS

Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:42 pm
Hello bartoloni,
Thank you for pointing this out. I will use this method very sparingly.