This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Title clip

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
sparky
Registered Member

Title clip

Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:54 pm
When I try to make a title clip the show background does not work anymore as it did when I first installed just has the coloured background cant see the timeline behind
version 20.04.1
saw a post that said in Windows which I have change OpenGL backend to Open GL that made no difference to DirectX
Is there a fix ?
Merlimau
Registered Member

Re: Title clip

Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:23 am
Try version 21.08.1 I think we have fixed that.
sparky
Registered Member

Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:33 am
Please give me some guidance, I Assume first thing would be to uninstall the old version then download and install the windows 21.08.1 version ?
Also This version will still access my old files?
What is the best way to uninstall just go to control panel and uninstall a program?
berndmj
Registered Member
OS

Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:13 pm
sparky wrote:Please give me some guidance, I Assume first thing would be to uninstall the old version then download and install the windows 21.08.1 version ?
Also This version will still access my old files?
What is the best way to uninstall just go to control panel and uninstall a program?

Yep, this is the best way: uninstall previous version via Windows > Settings > Apps, then install the new version. And kdenlive 21.08.1 will access your project files without an issue.

This forum will soon be archived and you won't be able to interact with it anymore. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
sparky
Registered Member

Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:46 pm
Yes thanks have upgraded to latest version and no difference still cant see background when trying to make a title clip

Why a green cross in the project monitor?