This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

My timeline isn't playing when i press "L"

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
howtokdenlive
Registered Member
Hello, quick question, when i press "L" on a certain project the timeline won't play, all that happens is the play button on the clip monitor rapidly flashes the play and pause symbol when i press and hold L

i don't know what's going on, i press the timeline and it's the same thing, i select the timeline and it's the same thing, i don't know what i'm doing wrong, can anyone help?

thank you
Arkengheist
Registered Member
OS
You're not supposed to hold L, just press it and release. What happens when you press space/click the play button?
howtokdenlive
Registered Member
Arkengheist wrote:You're not supposed to hold L, just press it and release. What happens when you press space/click the play button?

same thing that happens if i press L, hold L, nothing happens, it's weird, it's like the timeline is locked or something.
bartoloni
OS
on latest nightly for Windows pressing "L" there are a speed change on project-monitor (or clip monitor) reproduction... (it's necessary to have at least 1 video clip displayed on clip monitor or project monitor)