This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Transform dimensional controls

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
spottedgum
Registered Member

Transform dimensional controls

Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:33 am
When Transforming, and centre cross has moved to where it cannot be accessed by mouse, is there a way to move the centre of image/video by holding a key, plus the mouse to move. I've tried to move with CTL or ALT or SHIFT but unless the red crosshair is visible a lot of work has to be done with XY controls. Ideally I'd like to be able to grab the square by mouse pointer + a control key and drag to near where I want it, then use the X/Y keys for final adjustment. Be nice to me, first time here. Hope I've explained myself well. Love the software. Great job.
Arkengheist
Registered Member
OS
You can change the zoom factor of your project monitor on the right of the frame. Then everything will be smaller and you'll be able to move the clip around
spottedgum
Registered Member

Re: Transform dimensional controls

Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:34 am
Yes, I see now, thank you. Sorry it took me so long to acknowledge. Of course I could always drag the XY sliders back and forth, or roll mouse wheel on inputs but red outline much easier to see, maybe quicker. Not in all cases needed but for what I had in mind an excellent solution. You are a font of knowledge, Arkengheist.