This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Super tiny icons on video clips (v21.12.0)

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
bigboss97
Registered Member
I've just downloaded v21.12.0 on my Window 10. I had to realize changes on the first thing I tried. I can hardly drag the clip to timeline by audio/video only. The two tiny icons have even shrunk more to almost invisible :D
Does anyone have this problem?

_=__=__=__=__=__=__=__=__=__=_
http://youtube.com/bigboss97
berndmj
Registered Member
OS
Yep, I have the same issue. Thing is it only shows up when hovering over the clip entry in the bin. If the clip is selected the icon is not visible at all due to the color scheme. But if you click on the clip it will show up in the Clip Monitor, and when you move the mouse over the grey area two icons show up: one for the video portion and one for the audio. You can drag those to the video and audio tracks, respectively, in the timeline.

This forum will soon be archived and you won't be able to interact with it anymore. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
bartoloni
OS
bigboss97 wrote:I've just downloaded v21.12.0 on my Window 10. I had to realize changes on the first thing I tried. I can hardly drag the clip to timeline by audio/video only. The two tiny icons have even shrunk more to almost invisible :D
Does anyone have this problem?

do you have opened an issue abut that? (if not.. please open)

berndmj wrote:Yep, I have the same issue.

Linux or Windows?
berndmj
Registered Member
OS
bartoloni wrote:Linux or Windows?

Windows

This forum will soon be archived and you won't be able to interact with it anymore. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
Merlimau
Registered Member
I can confirm this issue on Windows. It seems to be a configuration/packaging issue. I can work around this issue with my own build only: delete kdenliverc and start Kdenlive -> the icons have normal size.
bartoloni
OS
the strange thing is that yesterday i installed the daily build and the icons size was right... and today build again shows tiny icons

reported here: https://invent.kde.org/multimedia/kdenl ... ssues/1295