This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Kdenlive

Tags: ctrl x and ctrl v ctrl x and ctrl v ctrl x and ctrl v
(comma "," separated)
mickae
Registered Member
OS

Kdenlive

Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:05 pm
How do I cut a clip to paste it into another track? Ctrl+X and Ctrl+V do not work unfortunately. The only thing left for me to do is to grab the clip with the mouse and drag it into the other track.

Wie schneidet man einen Clip aus, um ihn in einem anderen Track einzufügen? Ctrl+X und Ctrl+V funktionieren leider nicht. Das einzige, was mir zu tun bleibt, ist den Clip mit der Maus zu packen und in den anderen Track zu ziehen.
bartoloni
OS

Re: Kdenlive

Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:14 pm
placing cursor (the vertical line moving around timeline) where you want to cut.. and using right mouse button on teh clip select: CUT CLIP
mickae
Registered Member
OS

Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:47 pm
Hello bartoloni,
thank you for your answer. Yes, this is how you cut a clip apart.
I wonder how you can cut a clip completely, not split it, so just take it, for example with Ctrl+X and then paste it somewhere else, with Ctrl+V.
bartoloni
OS

Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:34 am
AHH i understand... well i think that right now there is no a way to do taht with just 2 hotkeys. .. usually i move the clip using mouse.
btw the original clip can be deleted totally before "pasting" it..
CTRL+C ... DEL

and when finding a new location... CTRL + V
mickae
Registered Member
OS

Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:37 pm
Hello bartoloni,
Thank you - I was afraid that this would not be available.
Can I ask you here: What do you use to correct the colors? Lift/gamma/gain is unfortunately with errors (in Lift the color cannot be adjusted with the color wheel, also the numerical values do not always fit, strange).
I'm just discovering CMYK adjust and am thrilled. What do you use?