This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

[Solved] Multicam tool?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
ludo
Registered Member
OS

[Solved] Multicam tool?

Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:23 pm
Hello everybody,

As I'm new on this forum, let me first introduce myself briefly. ;)

I've been a user of Debian for very many years. Kdenlive has accompanied me more or less all these years.

Since I want to develop my very small (personal) video production, I'm looking at this program again with great interest.

I read in the help page of the Kdenlive website that there is a "multicam tool" (https://docs.kdenlive.org/en/cutting_and_assembling/editing.html#multicam-tool) - which I would very much like to be able to use.

I've been using debian 11 bullseye for two weeks now.
The Kdenlive version provided is 20.12.

However, I'm not finding this multicam tool anywhere (nor the "ripple" and "slip tools"), so I'd like to ask you if the "multicam tool" is indeed available on the 20.12 version that I have?
If so, can you tell me how I could access it on this version (by which path, which setting)?

If this multi-camera mode is not available on my version 20.12, from which version does it exist? Does it exist for instance on Kdenlive version 21.04.3-3 (which I could get on Debian Bullseye backports)?

Thank you very much in advance for your answer.

ludo

Last edited by ludo on Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
ludo
Registered Member
OS

Re: Multicam tool?  Topic is solved

Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:50 pm
Hello everyone,

I found the answers to the questions I was asking. ;-)

No need to worry.

Best regards.

ludo
bartoloni
OS

Re: Multicam tool?

Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:24 pm
nice :)
ludo
Registered Member
OS

Re: [Solved] Multicam tool?

Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:40 am
Hello everyone,

I installed the appimage of the latest version (21.12.3), and I have the multicam tool that I need.

Cheers

ludo