This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Why so much empty space below timeline???

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
geodude
Registered Member
New to kdenlive.
I am losing 20% of my monitor because i have empty space below my timeline, and no, anywhere i catch a section and try to pull it down it does nothing,
i only use one video and one audio track, but my project monitor size is minute, am i overlooking something obvious??
is there a new configuration i am overlooking?? it just seems ridiculous all that monitor only to see a small working view to try and color correct and work in,
thanks for any help, much needed, lol
berndmj
Registered Member
OS
Hmm, I can adjust the "split" of the workspace. Look for 6 small dots centered above the blue line that shows up when you move the mouse anywhere on the timeline. Grab that and adjust the vertical space the timeline is using. You can grab the blue line (even after it turns white) anywhere to adjust the height of the timeline.

This forum will soon be archived and you won't be able to interact with it anymore. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
geodude
Registered Member
you got me to trying different things, i finally set "force monitor size to free size or windows" , and set style to "windows:, and was able to pull timeline down some more, thamks
berndmj
Registered Member
OS
Glad you figured it out!

This forum will soon be archived and you won't be able to interact with it anymore. Please use KDE Discuss instead.