This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Cackling Noise when combining audio

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
yaujj
Registered Member
OS

Cackling Noise when combining audio

Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:16 am
I am new to the program Kdenlive but experienced in basic editing and I have a problem. I am trying to make an audio combine to fit the sequence well but the combination create a small squeak noise that disturb a perfect sequence. Here is the file presented (time mark at 0:35):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18AxStu ... sp=sharing
Makinars-Studio
Registered Member
OS
Ok, my English is very limited to explain the situation but I know whats going one.
I gonna use google translator for this, sorry if it doesn't make sense in some parts.

You are cutting the audio in a high part of the graph, you should always cut in the lowest parts or where there is sync between the graphics and the tone.
Sometimes depending of the audio it is almost impossible to make this junction where we want, so a solution would be to add a very short fade in, like 2 or 4 frames of the audio.

In my last video Kdenlive 2022 I used a ready song but I cut the middle of it and joined the parts with a Whoosh (SFX), there is a squeak noise but we can't hear it because it has a fade in of 4 frames and the Whoosh is higher.

I have a solution for this but I don't know how to explain with words. Wait for the other guys on this forum they are better than me with audio and also with English. ;)