This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Problems with MacOS version 22.04.3

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
jorgy
Registered Member
OS

Problems with MacOS version 22.04.3

Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:15 am
Hello,

First of all, I had used kdenlive some years ago when I had a linux laptop, but when my employer switched us to MacBooks, I switched to using Apple's video tools. However, recently, I wanted to set up rendering on a remote server and so I looked at kdenlive again. I am very, very impressed with the progress! It has been great to get re-acquainted and getting caught up with new features. It has come so very far along.

Secondly, I had been running 22.04.2 for a few weeks, and I had the occasional crash, but a few days ago I downloaded 22.04.3 and I've had more crashes. Unfortunately, while they are more frequent now I cannot reproduce them on demand. I have copied down the info from the OS crash dialog, but I'm not sure where to submit crashes for MacOS. (The https://kdenlive.org/en/bug-reports/ page doesn't mention any MacOS requirements for submitting crash reports).

If someone could let me know how best to help get to the bottom of the MacOS crashes, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

jorgy