This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Automatic snap/spacer tool for all cuts in a video track

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
ppazos
Registered Member
OS
Hi all, I've been using kdenlive a lot to edit lectures. In general a lecture or presentation is done in one take, so I have a big video including errors and second takes rephrasing or explaining in a better way something.

So in my edit process what I do is remove a lot of pieces from my clip leaving spaces, and I use the spacer tool manually to snap all pieces into one video. The issue is that I spend hours doing this and there should be a better way, like a tool that I can click to make all clips snap together to remove the spaces left by the deleted parts.

Is there any tool or plugin that can be used to do that? Or can I make this a feature request?

Thank you!
Pablo.
bartoloni
OS
this is an issue related to that: https://invent.kde.org/multimedia/kdenl ... ssues/1159
seems that also Farid is expecting this from the remove space tool. (i'm using it on single spaces btw)