This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Multi track view in 28.0.1

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
prohko
Registered Member

Multi track view in 28.0.1

Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:23 pm
I've just started using version 28.0.1. When i have 4 tracks, and I switch to the multitrack view in the Project Monitor, I see 4 sections marked but the full screen is taken by one track that is not even the top track in the timeline. If I switch off two of the tracks, it works as expected but anything more that two, it just shows the section markers (V1, V2, V3, V4) with one of the tracks shown full screen. This does not correct when I scrub. Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong or a setup step I've missed? Thank you!
bartoloni
OS

Re: Multi track view in 28.0.1

Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:48 am
hi, are you experiencing something different to this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSPUZsutAfo (time: 3:40 for multitrack example)
detscastelli
Registered Member

Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:06 pm
Same for me: Version 22.08.3 works only up to 2 active tracks, Version 22.04.3 works as expected
prohko
Registered Member

Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:40 am
I was hoping for exactly what was shown in the YouTube video but that's not what I'm getting. When I use more than 2 tracks, I see the space for each track but when I play or scrub the video, I get one of the tracks full screen. I don't get each track in its appropriate space.
prohko
Registered Member

Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:00 pm
I just tried 22.04.3, as suggested,and Multi track seems to work as expected in that version. I even used it with the same video as noted at the beginning of this topic.