This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Speed up entire project, not single clips.

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
riccd
Registered Member
Hi all, I am very new to video editing. My sincere appreciation to Kdenlive project and the people who worked on it!
The problem: I recorded some clips of my screen when I was working on other software. Then I imported all those clips in Kdenlive timeline and I cut off unwanted parts. The result is quite a lot of clips in the timeline with the duration globally of around 1h30m.
Now I would like to speed up the entire timeline, meaning that I want to make the video for example long 5 minutes. I know I can "right-click-->modify speed" on the single clips, but this will take quite some time to do on each clip(since I have many of them), and it will take even more time if I need to make corrections.
Is there a faster way to speed up all the project?

Thanks
berndmj
Registered Member
OS
Hmm, I am afraid not. But you can use ffmpeg CLI afterwards: https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/How%20to%2 ... 0a%20video

This forum will soon be archived and you won't be able to interact with it anymore. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
frdbr
Registered Member
Once we have nested timelines this should be possible.