This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Keyframe option to Titles? [SOLVED]

Tags: keyframe, title, solved keyframe, title, solved keyframe, title, solved
(comma "," separated)
mottechy
Registered Member

Keyframe option to Titles? [SOLVED]

Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:57 pm
Colud you please add Keyframe option to Titles, as it is possible in Shotcut & Olive etc.?
It will be very useful.
Thank you

Last edited by mottechy on Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
bartoloni
OS

Re: Keyframe option to Titles?

Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:18 am
titler tool was planned to be replaced 5 years ago'.. and someone was working to the new version ... right now nothing will be added/changed to the titler tool because this is not the one that will be used on future.
BTW keyframes to do what?
mottechy
Registered Member

Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:54 am
I have done a workaround and can make title Animation by each alphabet (Size, Color, Rotation, Opacity etc...)

bartoloni wrote:titler tool was planned to be replaced 5 years ago'.. and someone was working to the new version ... right now nothing will be added/changed to the titler tool because this is not the one that will be used on future.
BTW keyframes to do what?
berndmj
Registered Member
OS

Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:07 pm
mottechy wrote:I have done a workaround and can make title Animation by each alphabet (Size, Color, Rotation, Opacity etc...)

Would you care to share? Perhaps it can be easily incorporated by the devs ...

This forum will soon be archived and you won't be able to interact with it anymore. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
mottechy
Registered Member

Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:12 am
https://imgur.com/6GpT3HO
This is what I did.
Should I share a small Video?

berndmj wrote:
mottechy wrote:I have done a workaround and can make title Animation by each alphabet (Size, Color, Rotation, Opacity etc...)

Would you care to share? Perhaps it can be easily incorporated by the devs ...
berndmj
Registered Member
OS
Did you create a title clip for each character and animated each individually? If so, this is indeed the only way of doing what you did (which is nice, btw). A lot of people wish, however, that something like this were possible for a string of characters with a built-in predefined animation setting.

I was hoping that you may have written a script that did something kdenlive cannot do atm

This forum will soon be archived and you won't be able to interact with it anymore. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
mottechy
Registered Member
Yes, I made a Title,
placed it in 3 tracks
used crop, (can also use Mask) Transform, Colorize and Rotation effects per each letters...

I don't know how to make a script. May be I can try to post the Stacked Effects... Let me TRY ;)

berndmj wrote:Did you create a title clip for each character and animated each individually? If so, this is indeed the only way of doing what you did (which is nice, btw). A lot of people wish, however, that something like this were possible for a string of characters with a built-in predefined animation setting.

I was hoping that you may have written a script that did something kdenlive cannot do atm
berndmj
Registered Member
OS
mottechy wrote:May be I can try to post the Stacked Effects... Let me TRY ;)

Don't bother. I know what you did and how using standard kdenlive effects. But thanks anyway!