This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Cool Cavemen 2009 live concert

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Anonymous Squrrel

Cool Cavemen 2009 live concert

Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:15 pm
For more than a year, I'm editing a 1-hour live concert of Cool Cavemen, a Fusion / Funk / Rock band. Every couple of weeks I release a song. Here are the songs already released on YouTube:

The last two songs will be released in the following weeks.
Anonymous Squrrel

Re: Cool Cavemen 2009 live concert

Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:25 pm
Of course all the editing of this project was done with Kdenlive.

I plan to detail the work involved behind these videos in a series of blog post.

The first post is already published and explain the context of the concert: http://kevin.deldycke.com/2010/01/cool-cavemen-live-gayant-expo-first-video-released/

The second post details the video sources and the process of choosing the final format of the video: http://kevin.deldycke.com/2010/02/cool-cavemen-live-gayant-expo-part-ii/

More blog posts are coming to discuss my workflow, audio sync and other stuff.
Anonymous Squrrel

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:58 pm
And here is the last song from the concert:

ddennedy
Registered Member

Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:07 pm
dig it. thanks for sharing

Anonymous Squrrel

Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:22 am
If "Igor" was the last song of the concert, it was not the last to be published. Because of technical difficulties, we had to skip the 10th song of the concert. This missing part of the concert is now available on YouTube:

Again, this was entirely edited with Kdenlive. Audio glitches were produced with Audacity. The "Technical Difficulties" extra sequence was shot with a Canon 7D.
Anonymous Squrrel

Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:31 pm
Just forgot to write down and publish my production notes of that project.