This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Public Domain footage reuse: the case of Cool Cavemen's concert intro

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Anonymous Squrrel
Here is the last video project I worked on with Kdenlive. The goal of that project was to illustrate a pre-recorded soundtrack. The latter is an original mockup of a radio broadcast created by Cool Cavemen and used as their concert's intro.

All footages used to produce this video are Public Domain materials found at archive.org. The detailed list of sources is available in the credits, at the end of the video.

As for my previous project, I have to warn you that the result may not looks as funny as for French-speaking audience. That being said, here is the video:

Anonymous Squrrel
I've just published a detailed article on my blog on the making of that video: http://kevin.deldycke.com/2012/01/reusing-vintage-footage-cool-cavemens-concert-intro/

You'll find there a screenshot of my Kdenlive timeline. This may help you find some good example of how you can achieve some effects with Kdenlive.