This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Stop...Actions!!! - Animation Short Film

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
djay
Registered Member
Animation short film realised par Ariane's neighbourhood (Nice / France) kids, with support of "CCAS Le Village" and JMF, for an holiday's project of ACSE.

Production / Technical support : Katia Vonna Beltran - La Boîte
Original music : Wilfrid Houssin
Creation of "Yvonne", the Mobile Studio Box : Louis Dollé
Editing : Jérôme Blanchi - TransMission Libre
Software : Kdenlive + The Gimp + SynfigStudio + Avidemux

http://la-boite.tumblr.com/post/34580274919/stop-action-si-le-simple-battement-dailes

(-fr-)

Court métrage d’animation réalisé par des jeunes du quartier de l’Ariane (Nice / France), en partenariat avec le CCAS Le Village et JMF, dans le cadre d’un projet VVV financé par l’ACSE.

Ce film a été écrit, mis en scène et fabriqué par les jeunes avec le soutien de La Boîte pour la réalisation…

Réalisation / Support Technique : Katia Vonna Beltran - La Boîte
Bande son original : Wilfrid Houssin
Fabrication d'Yvonne, le studio mobile d'animation : Louis Dollé
Montage : Jérôme Blanchi - TransMission Libre
Logiciels : Kdenlive + The Gimp + SynfigStudio + Avidemux

normcross
Registered Member
That was really good. I use a 32 inch screen and when it started I thought "Wooooo.....", pushed my seat way back, and then thoroughly enjoyed it.

I can't imagine the amount of work that when into the making. Thanks for sharing.
djay
Registered Member
Thank's a lot for your comment !

AmountOfWork : Yep, it was quite long.
And some hours more because of the "diversity" inside animation's photos source (shadows on the scene -> blue screen not so standardized -> a lot of contour by hand aka with Wilber and TheGimp).

I am no really satisfied with every scenes qualities, next one will be so better ;-)

Finaly for me, kdenlive was quite effective during this longs weeeeeeks/months of editing : not so serious bugs / crashs or HowCanIDoThisWithKdenlive? experiences.

see(:ya!
djay
Registered Member
The short has been classed 8th on 52 entries in the "butterfly effect" competition at oroleïs young film festival.

More infos about the festival (in french) http://www.oroleis-paris.org/rj_festrj2012.htm

see(ya!