This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Trip to Cuba

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
martinet
Registered Member

Trip to Cuba

Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:33 pm
Hi there,

I started using Kdenlive 2 years ago and I'm using it from time to time. I can see progress in stability - only one crash during work on this clip :) I had to use ffmpeg to create small version of MTS files, work with small video files and then replace them with originals in text editor (for some reason proxy clips don't work on my laptop).

markoc
Registered Member

Re: Trip to Cuba

Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:25 pm
I like it, the colors and light are great!
And the music of course, even "El Manicero" on two horns rocks :-)

ufff, it's four (or even five?) years since I've been there the last time... Before I went twice a year, when the flights were cheap.
normcross
Registered Member

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:01 am
Good. Nice holiday with loads of shots. I obviously liked it, because that's the first 11 minute video that I have watched all the way through in a long time :-)
martinet
Registered Member

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:37 pm
Definitely flights are to expensive :( But... I'm going to go there again :)
hvdwolf
Registered Member
OS

Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:26 pm
Very nice. Simple but very effective montage. As such I don't like this kind of music, but added to this video it gives an excellent atmosphere to it which made that I really enjoyed watching it for the entire length.