This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

2nd project with KDENlive (interview)

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
benj_hawk
Registered Member
Hi there,

so I finalized my second project with KDENlive. Working only with OpenSource software I really had much fun with it.

There have been many improvements since I last checked on this piece of software. So let me say, I am a HUGE fan of this project!

I tried to work with Lighworks (Pro member) for a while, I really gave it a long shot, but overall KDENlive is pleasing my postproduction needs much, much more :)

Of course I have a short list of improvements and features I would like to be added, but I am already satisfied to a high level by the workflow you are offering us.

So I am hereby giving a big hand to the development and especially to the people standing behind the project.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH, and keep on the good work!

Here is the link to my video, it is an interview with the creators of a project called "Biohazard" I had the honor to do DoP for:
(I am standing to the right, excuse my ugly hair, I didn't have the time to get a decend haircut - it is in german, but subtitles in english are provided via the youtube captions)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdklA5JTdqQ
Weevil
Registered Member
Did you make the intro with Kdenlive as well?