This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Boudoir Film

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
tomtoom1978
Registered Member

Boudoir Film

Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:19 pm
Film link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTthtLNsRJw
Made with:
    *Canon 600D
    *Kdenlive
    *Blender
    *ubuntu 15.04
djay
Registered Member

Re: Boudoir Film

Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:29 pm
clean & professional work
robroy
Registered Member
OS

Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:33 am
Really good work! At 0:17, how did you get the words ("Estelle Portejoie") to follow the lady behind the door? Did you manually set the position with keyframes, or is there a way to get Kdenlive to lock onto an object (in this case, the woman behind the door) and track its motion?

Also, when she opens the door, the letters come out as if they are behind the door. As the woman moves to the right, the remaining letters come out from behind the door frame. Did you do that manually? Or some sort of color selection and applying an alpha effect? I am still pretty new to Kdenlive and trying to learn all I can about using the software.
TheDiveO
Registered Member
OS

Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:04 pm
I don't know how this was done here, but one way to do it could be Natron or some commercial tool. Natron seems to be extremely versatile for frame manipulation and seems to have some nice motion tracker. There's a nice demo video for Natron showing some effects that can be done using the motion tracker.