This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

New-Zealand - Fun and beautiful wilderness - Kdenlive made

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
fberthelot
Registered Member
OS
Hi Guys,

I did not know there was a board for the Gallery, so I want to show you a bit of the work i've done with Kdenlive.

i have been working with this soft for several years and i must say i've seen a lot of improvments (especially the timeline synchro bugs have been fixed !)
I love this software so much, once again, thank you all team for your amazing work !!

i've been traveling around for the past 2 years and made many videos, here is probably the greatest one :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVKfIajoAv4

This takes places in New Zealand, i hope you enjoy the video and don't hesitate to check out for more videos from my channel :)

Florian from France
Inapickle
Registered Member
Nicely done. Beautiful images. Nice mix of content, angles and just the right balance of motion/time-lapse effects to add/hold interest. Great soundtrack also.

My only suggestion. Ease off a bit on the wide scenic pans....a bit too fast; given that the passages are quite short, you don't really have time to take in the scene....visual whiplash so to speak. The speed of that sunset beach pan at 2:18 was about right.
kde-nkumar
Registered Member
Beautiful work! Nicely framed and composed.
Some sharpening and color balancing could have been used for waterfall clips.