This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Motion speed effect with sound

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
gnowak
Registered Member
OS

Motion speed effect with sound

Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:31 am
I really like the way the new effect -> motion -> speed works by adding sound to slow and speedy clips!

Se this I made here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqqZN4vypu0

It would even be cooler, if the speed effect would let you change the sound frequency or maybe even auto adjust it to compensate for the change in the pitch. :-O

Do any of you guys have the same problem, when you add a the speed effect to a clip, and then move it on the timeline together with other clips, or remove empty space, the speed effect does not work anymore and is quite buggy?

Thanks!

/Greg, GrN.dk

/Plantsugar Ⓥegan youtube.

Vegan Consultancy Services , Linux backend servers, R-project, Logistics, Data Conversion, Drupal Websites and Upgrade to Drupal 9, Excel/VBA.
marcoka
Registered Member
OS

Re: Motion speed effect with sound

Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:23 pm
yes it is buggy here too :/ if i use it kdenlive seems to lose boundarys like as if the clip has the old size (width). it also has broken projects here. so i really dont use it at all.
i use ffmpeg to speed up my clips.

like this
ffmpeg -i montage-griff.MOV -vf "setpts=(1/30)*PTS" montage-griff-SPEEDUP.mp4

30 is the amout. like here 30 times faster. got it from the docs
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/How%20to%2 ... 0a%20video
gnowak
Registered Member
OS

Re: Motion speed effect with sound

Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:28 am
Thanks for the tip Marcooka!
And for the confirmation that the bug is real.

/Greg

/Plantsugar Ⓥegan youtube.

Vegan Consultancy Services , Linux backend servers, R-project, Logistics, Data Conversion, Drupal Websites and Upgrade to Drupal 9, Excel/VBA.