This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

I love Kdenlive and it's Developers!!!!!!

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
vandecappelle
Registered Member
I built this Computer. A dell Case I ripped the innards out, put new ASUS Motherboard in it, a Intel I7 CPU, 32 GB RAM, several Hard Drives and called it My Video Editing Beast. I purchased and ran Windows 7 Pro, until I found out about Linux mint 18.1. I downloaded the ISO, burnt that to a USB Thumb Drive. Then I installed Linux mint and made so I could choose which OS to run on Start up. I downloaded Kdenlive, it had it's Problems and each time I came across one and I came across a few. But each time I came across a Problem, beside going to Windows and using the Video Editing Programs I had there, I also went to this forum and made a post about the problem. As the various Updates to Linux Mint came down, over a few week I a few come down for Kdenlive. By the end of August, I could shot a Video, open KINO, have that Program transfer the Files from MiniDV tape Cameras. Then I would close KINO, open a file explorer, move to my right window (I have 2 Monitors), then open Kdenlive and do a click, drag and drop the files to from the folder to Kdenlive and Edit to my hearts content. By time this happened it was late August 2017, and I, a few day later, decided to get rid of Windows, remove it from the system. Since then My Video Editing Beast has been running Linux Mint 18.2 Sonya Cinnamon as the only OS on this Machine and Kdenlive as the only NLE Video Editing Program I use.

Thank you to team who put together such an awesome Video Editing Progam and keep making it better as time goes on. Thank You!
ADepic
Registered Member
I actually feel depressed that there are 1000s of problems posted on the forum with 0 replies and kdenlive only has five devs... meaning that the development rate will be insanely slow, and it is hard for the devs to keep up with all the bugs...
farid
Registered Member
OS
ADepic wrote:I actually feel depressed that there are 1000s of problems posted on the forum with 0 replies and kdenlive only has five devs... meaning that the development rate will be insanely slow, and it is hard for the devs to keep up with all the bugs...

Please check out the website. Many things coming up. Also help in the forums would be appreciated.