This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Effekte und Übergänge fehlen

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
golgivesikel
Registered Member

Effekte und Übergänge fehlen

Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:08 pm
Hallo zusammen,
seit heute zeigen die Fenster für Effekte und Übergänge keinen Inhalt mehr an. Einfach nur weiß. Sonst scheint alles zu funktionieren. Ich habe auch mal ein altes Projekt geladen, dass Übergänge hat (wo es also noch funktionierte). Auch da ist das Fenster für Übergänge einfach nur leer.

Kann mir da jemand weiter helfen?

Vielen Dank und Gruß

MrGolgi
golgivesikel
Registered Member

Re: Effekte und Übergänge fehlen

Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:49 pm
Ich hoffe es selbst gelöst zu haben:
Ich habe zuerst über die Synaptic-Paketverwaltung Kdenlive entfernt und neu installiert. Das hat noch nichts gebracht.
Dann über die Synaptic-Paketverwaltung Kdenlive VOLLSTÄNDIG entfernt und neu installiert. Das hat auch noch nichts gebracht.
Dann über die Synaptic-Paketverwaltung Kdenlive VOLLSTÄNDIG entfernt und alles, was im Dateisystem Kdenlive heißt gelöscht. Danach neu installiert. Jetzt sind die Übergänge und Effekte wieder da.

Gruß MrGolgi
mickae
Registered Member
OS

Re: Effekte und Übergänge fehlen

Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:57 pm
Hallo golgivesikel,
oft hilft es, wenn man einfach nur diese Konfigurations-Datei löscht oder umbenennt, so dass Kdenlive beim Neustart eine neue bildet.
~/.config/kdenliverc
Aber Du hast es ja selber geschafft - prima.
sethaaaa
Registered Member

Seth

Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:15 am
Certainly with your thoughts here and that i love your blog! I’ve bookmarked it making sure that I can come back & read more in the foreseeable future. Facboook
sethaaaa
Registered Member

Seth

Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:05 am
I have seen similar about this expression. But it seems your’s is different and best. creative agency jakarta
sethaaaa
Registered Member

Seth

Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:12 am
Aw, this was a very nice post. In thought I want to put in writing like this moreover – taking time and precise effort to make an excellent article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and under no circumstances appear to get something done. what is aptos blockchain
sethaaaa
Registered Member

Seth

Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:00 am
I think this site has got some very excellent info for everyone . 成人英文
sethaaaa
Registered Member

Seth

Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:37 am
Hi there! I simply would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the great info you have got here on this post. I might be coming again to your weblog for extra soon. 預防脫髮
sethaaaa
Registered Member

Seth

Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:16 am
Its astounding, seeking within the time and work you place into your weblog and detailed specifics you furnish. Ill bookmark your web site and pay a visit to it weekly for the new posts. 中文補習
sethaaaa
Registered Member

Seth

Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:42 am
This site can be a walk-through rather than the details you wished relating to this and didn’t know who must. Glimpse here, and you’ll absolutely discover it. keurig coffee maker instructions
sethaaaa
Registered Member

Seth

Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:37 am
I see something really interesting about your website so I saved to bookmarks . mayora88 slot
sethaaaa
Registered Member

Seth

Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:18 am
Thanks for the blog loaded with such a large amount of info. Stopping by your blog helped me to urge what i used to be probing for. Order mdma UK

===============

very good post, i surely enjoy this site, keep on it 메이저사이트
sethaaaa
Registered Member

Seth

Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:43 am
true happiness can be difficult to achieve, you can be rich but still not be truly happy” 구글정보이용료현금화

==============

true happiness can be difficult to achieve, you can be rich but still not be truly happy” 소액결제현금화
sethaaaa
Registered Member

Seth

Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:52 am
Hey dude, what kind of wordpress theme are you using? i want it to use on my blog too “     situs slot DRAGON222

============

I wanted to say thank you to you for this excellent read!! I have you saved as a favorite to see fresh stuff you post. non-exclusive software reseller agreements
sethaaaa
Registered Member

Seth

Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:56 am
Some tips i have seen in terms of pc memory is that often there are technical specs such as SDRAM, DDR and so forth, that must match up the specifications of the mother board. If the personal computer’s motherboard is reasonably current while there are no main system issues, replacing the memory literally will take under sixty minutes. It’s one of the easiest laptop upgrade methods one can consider. Thanks for revealing your ideas. JPEG alternative

=====

Hi. your blog is full of comments and it is very active,     Nfinity