This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Kdenlive 18.12.2 for windows issues

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
bartoloni
OS

Kdenlive 18.12.2 for windows issues

Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:12 am
1) MLT missing (already see on some old preliminary release of Kdenlive for Windows)
2) strange bars on preview when launcing the app (already see on an old release for Windows...)
3) all clips are INVALID (already see on past... it was related to configurations file?)
4) finally kdenlive and kios executables are closing correctly :) but dbus-daemon.exe is still present on Taskmanager.

just a report of first installation, waiting for the fixed installer :)
vpinon
KDE Developer
OS
Sorry I messed with my builds, I hoped nobody noticed the file (not announced, now removed).
I switched back to MLT git version, fixing several bugs, but then I missed my patches to correct mlt's dll relative path.
I don't have time today to redo the build & upload, but hopefully tomorrow.
I've also progressed to add ladspa audio effects to the Win build, still needing some work.

Thanks for your patience!
bartoloni
OS
i very love these pre-builds that make the project alive and "running" it's nice to see development and not only official release :)
and not worry about it , i'm (and all the Windows community) very happy about your work!!! your are made the first working opensource Videoeditor for Windows !