This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Where is Download new wipes on windows 10

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
lamola
Registered Member
Where is the "Download new wipes" option on windows 10?
I want to use transitions downloaded from the internet in Kdenlive and I do not see the option in the preferences menu.
Thanks in advance
lamola
Registered Member
I answer to myself.
In the menu of the compositions window there is an icon that when you pint the mouse above it reports "download new wipes"
It seems that the online manual is not properly updated and you still have this option in settings. The same happens with the other download options "templates, projectc ..."
It's a pity that something so simple has not gotten any response. I suppose the windows users are little interested in this application, which is logical given the scant attention that is obtained.
Thanks for nothing
karlfee
Registered Member
OS
I have answered your question five hour's after you opened it in another thread: viewtopic.php?f=265&t=160795. There was no "thank you" or whatsoever from you till now. So I say "Thank YOU lamola for nothing".
lamola
Registered Member
Good afternoon Karlfee,
Your response came quickly and I regret not having appreciated it at the time.
It is not an excuse that I was following the other post and I would go unnoticed at the time of posting my complaint for the lack of response in the forum to my question.
As they say in my country, the courteous does not take away the brave.
Thank you very much.