This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Black frame added to rendered videos

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
toxked
Registered Member
I'm new to this program and have not been able to find much in documentation. The Videos are fine in the time line. But when I render it there is a black frame added shrinking the image for the whole video. I tried adjusting quality, full project/selected zone and others. Its always there when I make a larger video (an hour). but short ones I made to test settings don't have it. I have not been able to find any setting difference between them. How do I fix this?
toxked
Registered Member
Quick update, I think I figured out the issue. When you start a project it sets the resolution that will be used on the final finished video. If you don't hit new and select the resolution. it seems to default to 1080. that causes the image shrink adding a black border around the edge. If the don't properly select the desired resolution it will jump back the 1080. The top bar in the program window will show the selected resolution. Verify it there to avoid issues when working on projects.